Monday, March 19, 2012

Sketch Challenge and BAP



I'm cheap, frugal. Bargains make me feel tingly all over! :-) I love when I can buy 1 thing that does the job of 2 things. It makes me feel smart, so I love the fact that this layout completes the requirements for 2 challenges.

First off, I joined the BAP (Build-A-Project) challenge at Creative Kuts. This week, they sent me the title, the grass border file and the flower border file and I used one of their paper piecings to make a layout or card. The really cool thing is if you join their VIP program, they send you a free file every month. I have a whole set of the bunny files I got for free. All I had to do was join. Easy, right?

At Amanda's Crafts and More, the challenge is to use a sketch to make a layout. That's it. I love that there's so much flexibility in this challenge. I've joined challenges here before and it's so much fun.

Here's the sketch I used for this layout. I got it from  4 X 6 Photo Sketch Blog. She makes sketches using only 4x6 photos. This saves me so much time because I don't like to crop my photos, at all! Her site is awesome!

So, this layout satisfies my creative and cheap  frugal nature! Love it!

Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Great Job Joanna, thanks so much for sharing on your blog too! ~ Eva Admin CK2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Joanna. I love your bunny. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks so much for visiting my blog and I am now a follower of yours:-) Believe me, I am anything but organized!! This week I have company coming and have to clean so I probably won't do a single challenge!!

    ReplyDelete